Drives & Motors
IML drive with integrated electronics offers maximum control and power in a compact space. With the decentralization of the drive directly on the motor, the machine architecture is simplified: reduced wiring, more linear machine design, optimized and increasingly efficient processes.
- Integrated servo-drive
- Near-by (decentralized solution)
- Daisy chain connection
- Communication protocol: EtherCAT COE – EOE supported
- Device profile DS402, interpolated mode, positioning, homing, Touch probe input
- Safety: STO 2 channel – SIL 3 Level
- Feedback sensor: Heidenhain sensor single or multi-turn with external battery
- IP65 protection
Modular Multiaxes Drive for demanding motion applications
The Sigma-5 SD combined spindle & servo system is proposed for motion applications demanding high dynamic and accuracy, fast positioning and perfect multi-axis synchronization.
- Speed Loop Bandwidth of 1.6 kHz
- Shortened settling time, reduced positioning time, higher throughput
- Improved machine reliability, reduced service and maintenance costs, less standstill time
- Excellent anti-vibration control: simpler mechanics with less weight, higher machine production, less energy consumption
- Overload 350% for 3-5 sec.
- High peak torque, fast acceleration, no amplifier oversizing
- Regenerative power converter completely returns braking energy back to the mains supply
- Advanced Auto-tuning, One Parameter Tuning
The high-performance motion control servo motors and servo drives meet the demanding requirements of motion control applications in industrial automation and satisfy the needs of high-precision positioning control requested by machine designers and system integrators.
- From 100 W to 7.5 kW
- Low, medium, high inertia
- Rated torque from 0.32 to 47.74 Nm
- Rated speed from 1000 to 3000 rpm
- With and without brake
- 17/20 bit incremental encoder
- Absolute encoder
- Single turn 17 bit
- Multi turn 16 bit