TURNKEY SOLUTION FOR MACHINES TOOL
The OSAI CNC Turnkey is a complete system including CNC, HMI, I/O and servo-drive, installed and pre-wired in a compact electrical cabinet which can be set according to specific requirements of the customer. Designed to be installed both on new machines and for NC machine retrofits, Turnkey is an ideal solution for OEMs and System Integrators using laser/plasma/oxy cutting, metalworking/woodworking centers and machining centers.
In case of retrofits, the new OSAI OD700 EtherCAT servodrives included in the package can pilot already existing AC brushless servomotors with a relevant saving both in economic terms and in terms of installation time.
The whole system uses fast digital interfaces, in particular, the EtherCAT fieldbus at 100 Mbaud connects the CNC, the servo-drives, the I/Os and the control panel. The basic package is equipped for three axes and it can be increased up to a maximum of 8 axes or 4 axes and a spindle inverter. It can be ordered with AC brushless servo-motors (230V or 400V) from 0,2 Kw to 3 Kw.
- Standard operator interface composed of a 15” LCD compact panel with Touch Screen, keyboard, touch-pad and integrated operator pushbuttons to ensure highest
ergonomics and efficiency of the machine tool.It is possible to host a commercial PC (PC, Monitor, Keyboard and mouse) through a mechanic adaptation kit that guarantees the ergonomics in applications that require high calculation power for the CAD/CAM
- Optional module for the safe management of the machine emergencies
- Up to 2 optional Joysticks for the movement of machine axes or for customized functions
- The Windows based front-end allows the operator the typical flexibility of the PC environment, together with the reliability of an industrial CNC. The ODM (OSAI Device Manager) used in this environment is a graphical system for machine tuning including the AMP (Adjustable Machine Parameters) with which the integrator can manage the entire basic configuration, the geometry and the machine kinematics.
The CNC Turnkey can be supplied with:
- flexible OSAI basic graphical HMI software, which
can be easily and completely customized
- specific OSAI OPENCut software for machines dedicated to metal sheet cutting using Laser, Plasma or Oxy fuel OSAI
- OSAI OPENMill software for machining centers
dedicated to metalworking.
The CNC Turnkey is ready to use not only regarding the hardware; in fact, it is offered with a complete preset machine logic program (active on the SoftPLC integrated in the CNC), which allows rapid commissioning and considerably reducing the time to market of the machine.
OPENCut Plasma is an advanced HMI and CAM software that manages both the execution of programs generated by CAD and the parametric and local graphic programming through preset profiles not requiring any knowledge of the ISO programming used by the CNC. OPENCut develops according to user requirements, from the 2D cut and the manual nesting to the completely automatic Bevel.
OPENCut Laser shares with OPENCut Plasma all the basic functions for metal sheet cutting and includes many advanced functions for Laser machining:
- Support ofthe most common laser sources
- Heigh control
- Metal sheet loading system
- Machine functions (es. Technological DB integrated in the CNC, marking and film burn, various piercing modes, customizable works instructions, Restart mode, cutting parameters selection “on the fly”)
OPENMill software manages the execution of programs defined by a local graphic and parametric programming and it includes a conversational editor, characterized by extreme ease of use, allowing several preset cycles besides the definition of profiles on the plane through geometrical graphical elements.